Woodland Reflections Ring
Stunning sterling silver statement piece made to reflect the natural twists and shapes of branches in the forests, with the glowing center handmade from the glass that has been reclaimed from these habitats! Glass gem is 8mm. A true statement to show just how beautiful something broken can become. Order by size. Available in sizes 6, 7, 8, 9, and 10.
Each piece includes "The Story of the Glass" detailing the history and age of the glass used!
Available in the following vintage glass colors:
- Amber, from vintage Clorox jugs
- Amethyst, from early 1900's pale purple medicine bottles
- Black, from antique black depression glass
- Clear, from vintage Milk bottles
- Cobalt, from vintage Noxzema jars
- Emerald, from vintage beer bottles
- Aqua Mason Jar, from vintage blue mason jars
- Olive, from early 1900's wine bottles
- Pink, from antique pink depression glass
- Ruby, from 1940's beer bottles
- White, from vintage Pond's cold cream jars