Bypass Ring in Sterling Silver
Beautifully textured hammered sterling silver band wraps around in a stunning bypass ring, making it completely adjustable to wear on any finger! Featuring two glass gems that measure 6 mm, handmade from the reclaimed antique glass and bottles taken from the environment.
Each piece includes "The Story of the Glass" detailing the history and age of the glass used!
Available in the following vintage glass colors:
- Amber, from vintage Clorox jugs
- Amethyst, from early 1900's pale purple medicine bottles
- Black, from antique black depression glass
- Clear, from vintage Milk bottles
- Cobalt, from vintage Noxzema jars
- Emerald, from vintage beer bottles
- Aqua Mason Jar, from vintage blue mason jars
- Olive, from early 1900's wine bottles
- Pink, from antique pink depression glass
- Ruby, from 1940's beer bottles
- White, from vintage Pond's cold cream jars